• BCom LLB (University of Stellenbosch)
• Admitted as an Attorney and Conveyancer (1994)
• Areas of focus: Conveyancing (Correspondent department) and Commercial Law, Trusts
Conveyancer and Notary
• BA LLB (UCT) 1999
• Admitted as an Attorney (2002)
• Admitted as a Notary (2004)
• Admitted as a Conveyancer (2005)
• Areas of focus: Notarial and Conveyancing matters – Property Law department
Theresa’s area of responsibility includes the following functions: • Correspondent Attorney requests • Local Transfers • Contract drafting and client liaison in regard to this • Sale Agreements
Maryka specialises in dealing with all liaison concerning the large Correspondent practice within the Conveyancing department. In addition to this, Maryke also handles all the functions related to the administration of Estates.
Maria is the conveyancing Assistant attends to drafting of transfer documents and client queries.
Rinaldi is the Office Manager and deals with • Reception • Account queries – Attorney / Client correspondence • Debtors • PA to De Waal Esterhuyse • Client Relations and scheduling
Senior Conveyancing Secretary